Samstag, Januar 27, 2007

Pillowmania


I want to show you two pillows I made for the daughters of my friend. They got it for birthday. Seems that I like to make pillows... They are faster to sew than "snuggle-quilts" and also fit for snuggling...
The girls like them, especially the flowers on them.

I took the letters from this paper-piecing-book.

In march I have to make one more pillow for my nephew (birthday) - in addition to his blue star-quilt. My sons also need a pillow - but that's it. No more present-pillows....

At the moment I'm working on a scrap-quilt in nine-patch, on a hexagon-quilt, pieced by hand - but without paper, on a court-house-steps-quilt............ Love to start new things, but it's hard to finish them. I try it step-by-step, when my two kids are in bed, DH too. At the moment the house is quiet. All three went to sledge, me not cause I think a cold caught me: I'm freezing, have headacheand a sore throat... We will see...

*******************

gratitudes

* silence in the house
* sweet smell of a baking cake
* falling snow around the house
* a cup of hot flavored rooibos tea

1 Kommentar:

Paulina Baeza Creadora Textil
hechoamano9@gmail.com @taller_muy_freak
hat gesagt…

the pillows good idea for me ,are a very good present.Ilike your work.greetins from chile.